Moose Knuckles Debbie Bomber in Black
Unit price per
Price Includes duties and taxes to the USA.
In stock. Order now, ships by:
30-day Refund Policy
The Debbie Bomber features everything you need to stay warm and dry all winter long. Its DWR treated cotton/nylon shell repels water and blocks wind. The 650 FP 80/20 down provides exceptional lightweight warmth, and its puncture-proof nylon lining eliminates down loss.
Made in Canada with Canadian and imported materials.
- Protection Rating - Level 4: Canada Cold – Tailored and engineered specifically to endure the extreme cold of Canada - the True North.
- Slim Fit: Contemporary and sleek, we engineered this fit to compliment your body instead of covering it up. It’s best suited for light layering, like light knits and thin sweats. For a roomier fit, size up.
- 26" Back Length. Measurement is done based on a small.
- 100% Nylon Down-Proof Lining
- SAGA Certified Blue Fox Fur Ruff and Pom-Poms
- Stand Collar
- YKK Metal Zipper at Front
- Four Soft-Touch Brushed Pockets
- 2 Interior Zippered Pockets
- Each signature sleeve Logo is unique and chosen at random during the final stage of construction. We call it mass customization!
- Rib-Knit Storm Cuffs and Hem
- Signature Moose Knuckles Branded Trims
Blue Fox Fur
Responsibly-Sourced RDS Certified 80/20 Down, 650 Fill Power
Durable Cotton Nylon, Water Repellent, Breathable and Wind Resistant Outershell / Bluesign Certified Fabric
74% Cotton / 26% Nylon