Arc'teryx PATERA LONG PARKA WOMEN'S
Size and Fit Tips: The Patera Long Parka is roomier than the Patera Parka to allow for extra layers in extreme cold.
Regular Fit - Our classic fit is cut comfortably throughout the chest, waist, hip, and thigh. It allows freedom of movement, provides shape, and layers comfortably over our insulation and midlayers. Be sure to double-check our new sizing charts before checkout.
When winter brings its worst – those are the days for the longest Patera. Its GORE-TEX protection and down insulation work together for warmth and waterproof, snowproof, windproof storm protection. The fit is comfortable and has shape and structure, and the mid-calf length extends coverage and creates a clean, distinctive silhouette. Gaskets at the cuff and neck keep drafts out, Coreloft™ synthetic insulation is used in areas prone to moisture, and the insulated hood adds another level of warmth.
Weight 1.1kg / 2 lb 6.8 oz
- Self: 2L GORE-TEX - bluesign Approved Material
- Lining: 100% Recycled Nylon - FC0 DWR, bluesign Approved Material
- Insulation: Coreloft™ 60 (60 g/m²) and 80 (80 g/m²) - 80% Recycled Polyester, 20% Polyester - bluesign Approved Material
- Insulation: 750 fill European goose down - RDS Down
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).