Moose Knuckles Big Ridge Parka in Asphalt with Black fur
141-ASPHALT WITH BLACK FUR
You might not have plans to travel to the coldest places on earth, but if you did find yourself there, you'd be happy to have the Big Ridge parka's RDS (responsible down standard) certified 750FP high-loft goose down, DWR (durable water repellent) treated anti-wrinkle memory polyester shell, and detachable hood with Saga certified fox fur ruff on deck to keep you warm.
- Protection Rating - Level 4: Canada Cold – Tailored and engineered specifically to endure the extreme cold of Canada - the True North.
- Slim Fit: Contemporary and sleek, we engineered this fit to compliment your body instead of covering it up. It’s best suited for light layering, like light knits and thin sweats. For a roomier fit, size up.
- 40" Back Length. Measurement is done based on a medium.
- 100% Nylon Down-Proof Lining
- Detachable Two-Way Adjustable Hood
- Stand Collar
- Durable Two-Way YKK Metal Zipper and Hidden Snap Front Placket
- Welt Pockets with Snap Closure at the Chest and Dual-Entry Patch Pockets at Hips Feature Brushed Interiors
- 2 Interior Zippered Pockets
- Moose Knuckles Metal Logo
- Rib-Knit Storm Cuffs
- Zipper Adjustable Sleeve Openings
- Signature Moose Knuckles Branded Trims
Virtual Shopping | Reserve a Shopping Session in Store
Consider us the next best thing to a fitting room as we answer all your fit and sizing questions.
Whether it’s finding a new sports bra or the perfect running tights, we’re here for you.
Book your personal virtual appointment today for the most personalized online shopping experience.