Moose Knuckles Ladies Saskatchewan Parka in Navy with Natural Fur
The Saskatchewan parka goes big, so you don't have to go home when the temps drop. The body enveloping silhouette utilizes RDS (responsible down standard) certified 650FP high-loft goose down to keep you warm without overheating and a durable DWR (durable water repellent) treated cotton/nylon shell to stop the wind, rain, sleet, or snow dead in their tracks.
- Protection Rating - Level 4: Canada Cold – Tailored and engineered specifically to endure the extreme cold of Canada - the True North.
- Slim Fit: Contemporary and sleek, we engineered this fit to compliment your body instead of covering it up. It’s best suited for light layering, like light knits and thin sweats. For a roomier fit, size up.
- 44" Back Length. Measurement is done based on a small.
- 100% Nylon Down-Proof Lining
- Detachable Adjustable Hood
- Stand Collar
- Durable Two-Way YKK Metal Zipper and Hidden Snap Front Placket
- Four Soft-Touch Brushed Pockets
- 2 Interior Zippered Pockets
- Each signature sleeve Logo is unique and chosen at random during the final stage of construction. We call it mass customization!
- Rib-Knit Storm Cuffs
- Zipper Adjustable Side Seam Vents
- Signature Moose Knuckles Branded Trims
Virtual Shopping | Reserve a Shopping Session in Store
Consider us the next best thing to a fitting room as we answer all your fit and sizing questions.
Whether it’s finding a new sports bra or the perfect running tights, we’re here for you.
Book your personal virtual appointment today for the most personalized online shopping experience.