Nobis Men's GEO Down Jacket in Black
Geo is cut slim in a stylish hip length. Its seam sealed construction features a durable, water-resistant shell and our exclusive Embrace interior membrane to keep you dry in wet conditions. Its body and hood are insulated with premium Canadian white duck down fill for optimal warmth. It's also equipped with plenty of utility pockets, while smart details, like adjustable button cuffs and ventilating pit zippers, let you adapt as temperatures change.
Slim Fit: Male model is 6'3" s40 w30 and is wearing a size M.
- Premium 3-Ply Micro Denier fabrication with DWR coating
- Premium Canadian Origin White Duck Down insulation
- Lightweight, down-proof lining
- Non-removable down filled hood
- 2-way zipper with exclusive Nobis branded pullers
- Pit zippers for additional ventilation
- Hidden adjustable hood draw cord
- Two exterior zipper pockets at chest
- Two exterior magnetic flap pockets at waist
- Two exterior side entry fleece-lined pockets at waist
- Two interior chest zipper pockets
- Adjustable button cuffs
- Embrace membrane lamination
- Seam seal construction
- Breathable, windproof & waterproof
- Machine washable
- Designed in Canada, imported
Using only certified Canadian Origin White Duck Down and our signature breathable membranes, Nobis jackets offer optimum fill power to warmth ratio by uniquely working with your body's own heat to offer the perfect insulating environment against the unpredictable elements.
Virtual Shopping | Reserve a Shopping Session in Store
Consider us the next best thing to a fitting room as we answer all your fit and sizing questions.
Whether it’s finding a new sports bra or the perfect running tights, we’re here for you.
Book your personal virtual appointment today for the most personalized online shopping experience.