Timberland Men's 6-inch Premium Waterproof Boots in Medium Blue Nubuck
Ships by Apr 14, 2021
30 Day Returns
Authorized online retailer
When you think of Timberland® boots, you're thinking of these. Our original waterproof boot was designed more than 40 years ago and remains a best-seller today, with tireless waterproof performance and instantly recognizable work-boot styling.
- Wondering about sizing? We recommend buying boots a half size down from your sneaker size. So if you’re a sneaker size 11, order a size 10.5
- Premium leather uppers
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Direct-attach construction for durability
- 400 grams of PrimaLoft® insulation
- Padded leather collars for a comfortable fit around the ankle
- Exclusive anti-fatigue technology provides all-day comfort and support
- Classic boot laces made from 100% recycled nylon are re-engineered to stay tied
- Rustproof hardware for long-lasting wear
- Second midsole layer for additional support underfoot
- Lug outsole is made with 34% recycled rubber
- Weight of a single boot (size 9: 1 pound, 13 ounces)
PRIMALOFT® ECO INSULATION
PrimaLoft® ECO insulation is crafted from synthetic fibers including a minimum of 50% PET (from recycled plastic bottles) that form a dynamic insulation structure. These compression-resistant fabrics maintain loft and retain warmth, even when wet.
Our waterproof footwear incorporates a variety of advanced waterproofing materials, treatments and processes. We start with waterproof leathers that are sealed as part of the tanning process; we then either seam-seal the footwear or use an internal waterproof breathable membrane to help feet stay dry. Tongues and zippers treated with durable water resistant coatings utilize integrated gussets, to further deter water entry.
One or more major components use at least 50% leather tanned in a facility rated Silver or higher by a third-party environmental audit. The Leather Working Group judges and classifies tanneries based on energy use, waste production and water treatment.
Made specifically for people who spend long days on their feet, our exclusive anti-fatigue technology is built into the midsole and uses geometric cone support to provide exceptional standing comfort, shock absorption and energy return all day.
Style #: TB06718B484
REFUNDS: You have 30 days following the date of purchase to return request your return for regular priced items.
Your items must meet the following conditions:
- Be in its original, unused, unaltered and unwashed condition
- Be returned with original tags and packaging
* Items on sale can be returned for Exchange or Store Credit only.
HOW TO RETURN
Visit our Returns Centre Here: https://btreturns.myreturnscenter.com/
Once the returned merchandise has been quality checked and approved, we will issue a refund to the original method of payment and a confirmation e-mail will be sent to you. Please note that it can take up to 5 business days to process the refund. It may take your financial institution additional time to process the transaction and update your bank statement.
Please note: shipping fees will not be refunded.
HOW TO EXCHANGE
The best way to exchange is to make a return request for exchange and then simply purchase the new desired item. When we receive your return, we will refund the original purchase.
Alternatively, you can ship back the item to us and we will send you the new item once we receive your return. However, in order to secure your size / item does not sell out during this process it is recommended to use the method above.
All orders received after midnight Eastern Standard Time on Thursday will be shipped the following Monday.
Please note that your order will only be shipped once payment and delivery details have been approved. Order cut-off times are provided as guidelines only, and do not take into account possible delays caused by address or payment verification.
If you choose to refuse your shipments, you will be responsible for any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package to. This amount will be deducted from your merchandise refund. All refused packages are subject to a 12% restocking fee.