Classic Timberland® boots aren't just for the guys. Always in style, these waterproof boots are crafted for women's feet, with colorful, rugged styling that can be dressed up with tights and dresses, or brought outside with jeans and a flannel.
- Premium waterproof leather upper provides protection to keep feet dry and comfortable in any weather
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Direct-attach construction for durability
- Leather lining for comfort and durability
- Rustproof hardware
- Classic nylon boot laces
- 200 grams of PrimaLoft® insulation
- Padded collar for a comfortable fit around the ankle
- Anti-fatigue midsole and removable footbed for all-day comfort, lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- Rubber lug outsole is made with 10% plant-based materials
PRIMALOFT® ECO INSULATION
PrimaLoft® ECO insulation is crafted from synthetic fibers including a minimum of 50% PET (from recycled plastic bottles) that form a dynamic insulation structure. These compression-resistant fabrics maintain loft and retain warmth, even when wet.
Our waterproof footwear incorporates a variety of advanced waterproofing materials, treatments and processes. We start with waterproof leathers that are sealed as part of the tanning process; we then either seam-seal the footwear or use an internal waterproof breathable membrane to help feet stay dry. Tongues and zippers treated with durable water resistant coatings utilize integrated gussets, to further deter water entry.
50% RECYCLED PET
One or more major components contain at least 50% recycled polyethylene therephthalate (PET), the plastic used to make soda bottles.
Sourced from a tannery rated Gold or Silver for environmental responsibility by the Leather Working Group, a multi-stakeholder auditing group.
Made specifically for people who spend long days on their feet, our exclusive anti-fatigue technology is built into the midsole and uses geometric cone support to provide exceptional standing comfort, shock absorption and energy return all day.