- Better Leather from a tannery rated silver for its water, energy, and waste management practices
- Lace-up style
- Padded collar for a comfortable fit around the ankle
- 200 grams of PrimaLoft® insulation
- ReBOTL™ fabric lining containing at least 50% recycled plastic
- Anti-fatigue removable footbed
- Steel shank for arch support
- Seam-sealed construction
- Rubber lug outsole
- Heel: 1.25 in./3.2 cm
Timberland Women's Heritage 6-inch Waterproof Boots in Wheat/Purple TB0A44KP231
Inspired by the original Timberland® boot, these women's waterproof boots have arch support and 200 grams of PrimaLoft® insulation to help keep feet warm this winter. Anti-Fatigue technology helps keep you on the go all day, while seam-sealed construction helps keep feet dry. These boots are constructed with eco-conscious materials, too, including linings made with at least 50% recycled plastic.
Virtual Shopping | Reserve a Shopping Session in Store
Consider us the next best thing to a fitting room as we answer all your fit and sizing questions.
Whether it’s finding a new sports bra or the perfect running tights, we’re here for you.
Book your personal virtual appointment today for the most personalized online shopping experience.