UGG Women's Classic Mini II Boot in Black
Classic boot was originally worn by surfers to keep warm after early-morning sessions, and has since become iconic for its soft sheepskin and enduring design. Incorporating a durable, lightweight sole to increase cushioning and traction, these versatile boots pair well with practically anything – try loose boyfriend jeans and a velvet top.
This product was made in a factory that supports women in our supply chain with the help of HERproject, a collaborative initiative that creates partnerships with brands like ours to empower and educate women in the workplace.
- Protected: Post Applied Treatment
- Topically applied water repellency treatment
- 17mm Twinface sheepskin upper
- Overlock stitch detailing on seams, Rear pull tab, Suede heel counter
- 17mm sheepskin lining
- 17mm sheepskin insole
- Treadlite by UGG™ outsole for comfort
- Polyester binding
- 5" shaft height
- Leather heel label with embossed UGG® logo
- Best for: Casual
- This product contains real fur from sheep or lamb. Fur may be sourced from Australia, Ireland, the United Kingdom, or the United States. It has been artificially dyed and treated. Made in China.
Virtual Shopping | Reserve a Shopping Session in Store
Consider us the next best thing to a fitting room as we answer all your fit and sizing questions.
Whether it’s finding a new sports bra or the perfect running tights, we’re here for you.
Book your personal virtual appointment today for the most personalized online shopping experience.